How we are helping the bees
1) Our plants and trees provide pollen and shelter throughout the seasons.
2) We grow 100’s of varieties of plants that are good pollinators including lavenders, Echinacea’s, Buddleia and many more.
3) Our onsite apiary houses up to 400,000 bees during the summer months.
4) Bees travel up to three miles for pollen, meaning all of our local sites will be used by our bees.
5) Our onsite ponds and reservoirs provide water for bees to keep hydrated.
Posted 16th Jul 3:20pm