A warm welcome to Jozsef Szabo who joins the cash & carry team as Plant Centre Assistant.
Jozsef’s role will include serving customers, helping load customer orders, helping put down stock and sales admin.
Cash and Carry Manager, Luke Richardson said: “We are delighted to have Joszef on board. He’s a great guy with a strong work ethic and I have been impressed with his astute ability to adapt to our unique systems. It’s testament to his hard work that he’s already contributed in helping achieve our best November on record (by some distance)”.
1.Is this your first job at Johnsons?
No, I worked at the Cattal site for 6 months.
2.What did your previous role include?
I started at Cattal with the potting team, after a few months I moved to the lifting department where I helped pick orders.
3. What did you work as back in Hungary?
I worked for Puma as a shop assistant and stock room assistant for 5 years.
4. Is this your first job in the UK?No, I started working in a hotel as a house keeper and linen porter around 4 years ago when I moved to the UK. The hard work paid off when I was promoted to head of housekeeping, I spent a year and a half in that role then decided I wanted a change so decided to apply for a job at Johnsons.
5. What do you like most about the UK?
I like that People are so polite and helpful.
6. What do you like least about the UK?
7. What do you like to do outside of work?
I like watching football, playing poker or reading a book if I get any spare time.
8. What do you miss about your country?
My family and friends
You can find out what previous cash & carry administrator Ellie Richardson is now up to here " A change of roles - Ellie Richardson "
Posted 6th Dec 4:00pm