Contract growing: the planned solution to better landscape quality
Johnsons of Whixley pioneered the concept of contract growing in the UK. Planning ahead delivers measurable cost savings in most cases and ensures professional horticultural input from the outset so that the right plants are grown for the landscape being created.
Additional benefits include:
• Assured availability: the plants you need, when you need them
• Agreed, bespoke specification
• Assured quality and predetermined costs
• Known time scales make project planning easier
• Varieties can be grown that are not in normal production or quantity
Contact Tony Coles on firstname.lastname@example.org to set the ball rolling.